Sorry…I made a quick trip to Sydney and forgot that I was meant to be posting this on Friday. Enjoy your long weekend, Australians.
- We must hunt the elephants to save them – "Sustainable use" doesn’t make for great bumper stickers, but "I shoot ferals" does.
- Food trends: Wet Market Diplomacy – Celebrity chef and Prime Minister of Thailand Samak Sundaravej hits Phnom Penh’s markets
- Food trends: Kampuchea Fried Chicken – Kentucky Fried Chicken opens its greasy-handled doors in Cambodia (via DAS).
- Pressure cooking with kimchi puree – Alex and Aki from Ideas in Food have begun exploring the earthbound limits of kimchi flavour. Needless to say,they’re tasty.
- Food trends: Kimchi in SPAAAAACE! – “This will greatly help my mission,” Mr. Ko, who is training in Russia, said in a statement transmitted through the Korea Aerospace Research Institute. “When you’re working in spacelike conditions and aren’t feeling too well, you miss Korean food.”